Laser light therapy is a non-surgical way to use low level laser energy to treat hair loss. The use of laser energy helps in treating and curing when compared to using antibiotics.
Here are a few benefits of using laser hair growth treatment:
- It increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54 percent just after a single treatment
- It stimulates hair re-growth
- It helps in controlling and managing hair loss
- It increases hair strength and overall hair shaft quality
- It halts the progression of hair loss in 85 percent of patients.
- It increases the strength and elasticity of your hair.
- It results in fuller, shinier, softer, and thicker hair.
- When it comes to Post Operative Transplant surgery, Laser hair growth therapy will help the newly transplanted hair to grow and it increases the healing process as well.
- It repairs and fixes the damage usually caused by chemical services.
- It delivers the light energy directly from various positions with no loss of light properties to ensure proper dosage.
- It promotes hair re-growth
- It halts the progression of hair loss in 93 percent of patients
- It promotes thicker, stronger, and healthier looking hair.
Is laser hair growth treatment safe?
Yes, totally! The laser hair growth treatment entails therapeutic lasers which are approved safe for cosmetic reasons and they fully comply with the Federal standards of laser safety. The energy given out by the laser diodes doesn’t need any kind of thermal component to cause thermal injuries to users or operators. There has never been a case where a person was harmed in any way due to the laser hair treatments.
How does it work?
The low level laser photons tend to irradiate the entire scalp that increases the microcirculation of the blood flow to the hair follicles. The pure red and soft laser light stimulates your scalp, immensely increasing the quantity of red corpuscles that offer life giving oxygen and the nutrients to your hair bulb. The hair follicles which are in dormant stage and not dead can usually be rehabilitated as debris is then flushed from the hair shaft that swells the cortex and closes the cuticle.
If you want to read more articles like this or if you want to explore the services we provide and know more about us, feel free to check out our website.